Perfect Companions to the Axe-Fx III, FM9 and FM3
The FC-12 Mark II is the perfect way to control your performances with the Axe-Fx III, FM9 or FM3. This tough next-gen controller offers an impressive suite of features and capabilities, incorporating years of innovation and customer feedback. It looks great too, making an awesome addition to your stage or studio.
The FC-12 Mark II is designed to be easy to use while granting extreme flexibility. For those who want simplicity, the unit is virtually plug-and-play. Use the “Master Layout Menu” to select from “Layouts” — pages of footswitches arranged in familiar and intuitive ways. On each layout, the LED rings change color to show switch functions and statuses (on/off/dim), while “smart” mini-LCDs eliminate guesswork (and the need for labels!) with an automatic readout for each switch.
For simple changes, use new “EZ Mode” to modify any switch in seconds. Just tap and turn to select from the many different ways to control presets, banks, scenes, effects, channels, tuner, tempo, looper, control switches, and more.
Such simplicity does not come at the cost of flexibility. Creative users can design and build their dream controller with ease. You can modify layouts with any arrangement of tap and hold functions, customize mini-display text, and more. You can even override the functions of individual footswitches on a per-preset basis.
- 12 SSS™ switches are extremely quiet and durable, with no mechanical switch contacts to fail.
- Plug-and-play with smart default settings, or create your own custom Layouts.
- Switch Layouts on the fly using switches or the “Master Layout Menu”.
- The 2×20 Transflective Main Display shows preset, scene and more.
- Every footswitch has a new larger size customizable Mini LCD display.
- … And a brilliant variable-color LED ring which also shows the status of on, off, or dim depending on the state of whatever the switch is connected to.
- Add up to Four External Pedals and Four Switches per FC unit.
- Built for stages and touring with a powdercoated 16-gauge steel chassis.
- FASLINK™ II port for connecting to an Axe-Fx III, FM9 or FM3. (Axe-Fx II/AX8/FX8 not supported).
- FASLINK™ II “thru” port for connecting to other daisy-chained FC units (four units on Axe-Fx III, two units on FM9 or FM3).
- Need MIDI? The FC can trigger the Axe-Fx III to generate and transmit messages from its own MIDI out port to connected devices.
- FC-12 Dimensions: 512mm x 233mm x 88mm. Weight: 5 kg.
Connecting the FC requires a FASLINK™ XLR cable, which we will enclose free of charge.